This accessibility statement applies to www.socialenterprise.academy/scot.
It is important to us that our website can be used by everyone.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts; using a high contrast browser extension
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
For ways to adapt this website to your needs visit AbilityNet.
How accessible is this website?
We are actively taking steps to make our website more accessible.
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard, this is particularly relevant to our booking forms - we are looking into this with our website developers
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of the text
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software - we are taking steps to replace these PDFs and all new documents are compatible with screen reading software
- Some videos do not have captions - we are in the process of adding captions to all our existing videos
If you encounter any issues with the content on this website, please get in touch to receive this information accessibly.
0131 243 2670
Textphone 18001 0131 243 2670
Reporting accessibility problems with our website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our website.
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
Digital and Innovation Manager
Our Accessibility Roadmap
Update: March 2021
Accessibility is an organisational priority for us.
In the coming months, we will be working with our web developers to test the compliance of the site and implement any recommendations.
We plan to caption all videos going forward and are working to add captions to past videos still in circulation.